Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana/Ayushman Bharat Card has been introduced by the Government of India. The scheme was launched by the Honorable Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi on 23 September, 2018 at Ranchi, Jharkhand. Ayushman Bharat PM-JAY is the world’s largest health insurance scheme which aims to provide health cover of upto Rs. 5 lakh. Inadequate government facilities make it impossible for low-income families to access quality health care. For this purpose, the Prime Minister of India has launched a government-funded health care scheme called Ayushman Bharat Yojana in September 2018.
In fact, the recent development in Budget 2020 shows that 69,000 crores in Indian Rupees has been given for health care and Ayushman Bharat Yojana has been given 6,400 Crores in Indian Rupees. Here we will help you in Ayushman Bharat Card Registration 2022, Ayushman Bharat Card 2022 Apply Online so read this page completely.
Ayushman Bharat Card Registration 2022
Earlier Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana was known as National Health Protection Scheme. The process of making Ayushman Bharat Card 2022 online has been made completely online, so that you can download Ayushman Card Online 2022 sitting at home, whose link to do online registration with complete information is given below.
You have to read this article from beginning to end as in this post, the complete information about the Ayushman Bharat Golden Card 2022 has been given. The main thing under Ayushman Bharat is the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana or PM-JAY and this scheme was launched by the Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi on 23rd September, 2018 at Ranchi, Jharkhand.
What is Ayushman Bharat Scheme?
Ayushman Bharat Yojana is a step taken by the Government of India for health care to support the care of the poor. It covers two major health initiatives, Health and Wellness Centers (HWCs) and Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY).Under the PMJAY scheme, more than ten crore families are covered in health insurance of Rs 5 lakh. This yojana offers cashless treatment in public hospitals as well as private hospitals. In addition, costly surgeries like knee replacement, coronary bypass and other ailments are also covered via this yojana.
It is the world’s largest health insurance scheme which aims to provide health cover of Rs. 5 lakh per family per year for secondary and tertiary care hospitalization to over ten crore poor and vulnerable families (about 50 crore beneficiaries), who constitute the bottom 40% of the Indian population. everyone must know about Health Checkup which is most important this year for any kind of registration or hospital entry.
Pmjay.gov.in Ayushman Bharat Card 2022 All Details
|Scheme||Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2022|
|Introduced by||Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi|
|Benefits||Medical Treatment and Insurance for free|
|Beneficiary||Poor families of India|
|Ayushman Bharat Card Registration Process||check below|
Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2022 Features/Benefits
- लाभार्थी परिवार के लिए हर साल 5 लाख रुपये तक का कवर मिलता है
- प्राथमिक, द्वितीयक और तृतीयक स्वास्थ्य सेवाओं तक पहुंच प्राप्त करने के लिए इस योजना का उपयोग किया जा सकता है
- आयुष्मान कार्ड का उपयोग सार्वजनिक और निजी दोनों स्वास्थ्य केंद्रों और अस्पतालों में किया जा सकता है
- केंद्र और राज्य सरकारों के बीच प्रभावी समन्वय बनाने के लिए आयुष्मान भारत योजना की स्थापना की गई है
- देश की चालीस प्रतिशत आबादी को इस योजना के तहत कवर किया गया है जो की आम तौर पर गरीब और कमजोर हैं
Documents required for Ayushman Bharat registration
- Aadhar card of all family members
- Ration card
- Address proof
- mobile number
How to check eligibility online for Ayushman Bharat Yojana?
- Browse the official website of Ayushman Bharat Yojana pmjay.gov.in
- In the home page, you have to click on the option of Am I Eligible.
- After that, the next page will open in front of you, in which you will have to enter your mobile number captcha code and click on the option of Generate OTP.
- After that you should check the eligibility of your family for Ayushman Bharat Yojana, after that two options will appear, in the first option you will have to choose the name of your state.
- Now, in the second option, three categories will be found, by name, by your ration card and by mobile number, you have to choose one of the categories and now click on the Search button.
- Your name and all the details will appear as soon as you click on Search if your name is eligible for this scheme or not.
Steps for Ayushman Bharat Card Registration 2022
- First of all, to apply for Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana, one has to go to the Public Service Center (CSC) and submit the photocopy of all his original documents.
- After this an agent of Public Service Center (CSC) will verify all the documents and ensure registration under the scheme and register you for this yojana.
- After this, after few days, you will be given the Ayushman Bharat Golden Card through the public service center. After this your registration will be successful.