Rajasthan’s chief minister has introduced a new scheme named Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana to provide free coaching to the students of the poor category in the state and to provide them with financial assistance. Through this, they will get coaching for, the Indian Civil Service, RPSC, IIT, IIM, CPMT, NIT, Government Engineering and Medical, etc. For the preparation and selection of these service exams, an amount is provided by the government to the beneficiaries. And to know how to get the benefit of the scheme, who is eligible for the scheme, and how to apply for the scheme. To get all this information on this valuable Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana in the state of Rajasthan, you have to read this article till the end.
Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana
The Chief Minister Anupriti Coaching Scheme has been started by the Rajasthan government to provide higher education to the students belonging to ST-SC in the state. Through which all the poor students of the state’s Scheduled Castes – Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, and General Category are prepared for selection in various competitive examinations such as Indian Civil Services, RAS/RPS, IITs, IIMs, CPMTs, NITs, State Engineering and Medical, etc. To do this will be encouraged by providing financial assistance to the government. This will help the eligible beneficiaries in getting coaching and their future will be bright applicants can get the benefit of the scheme by Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana 2021 by registering online.
Rajasthan अनुप्रति कोचिंग योजना 2021 Details
|Scheme Name||Rajasthan Chief Minister Anupriti Coaching Scheme|
|Started by||Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot|
|Benefit amount||Rs. 5000 every year|
|Beneficiary||Poor student of the state|
CM Rajasthan Anuprati Coaching Scheme 2021 Eligibility
- Applicants to get the benefit of CM Rajasthan Anuprati Coaching Scheme 2021 should be a permanent residents of Rajasthan.
- Applicant should be from EWS, Scheduled Caste-Scheduled Tribe, or MBC or OBC to get the benefit.
- The applicant who has applied for the Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana should have passed the respective stage of the competitive examination and also of the entrance examination and get admission to the listed educational institutions.
- The beneficiaries who are working in the state service in the State and Subordinate Services Examination conducted by the Rajasthan State Public Service Commission (RPSC) will not be eligible for the scheme.
- The eligible beneficiary should have a minimum of 60% marks in class 12 for admission to the engineering and medical college of Rajasthan state.
Important Documents needed for this scheme
- Aadhar Card
- permanent certificate
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- BPL certificate issued by the competent authority of the state
- Certificate for passing various stages of competitive examination
- Certificate for passing the entrance examination and taking admission to the educational institution
- mobile number
- passport size photo
Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana 2021 Benefits
- The permanent residents of Rajasthan state will get the benefit of the Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana.
- Through the scheme, the students who belong to the poor class will be connected to the scheme.
- To give the benefit of the Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana to the beneficiaries, they will be provided financial assistance by the government to prepare for selection in various competitive examinations.
- The incentive amount to be given to the eligible beneficiaries for the Rajasthan Public Service Commission examination will be Rs 50,000/-.
- The incentive amount to be provided to the beneficiaries for the UPSC Examination has been fixed at Rs.100,000/-.
- The application form will have to be submitted to the respective officer of the home district within a period of 3 months after the beneficiary has passed various competitive examinations/taken admission to educational institutions and only then will they get the benefit of the scheme.
- The amount provided to the eligible beneficiaries under the Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana will be directly transferred to their bank account.
- This scheme will help the students of the poor classes to continue their studies.
- Beneficiaries will get the benefit of the scheme through online and offline modes.
- To make the future of poor students bright
- Making the beneficiaries self-dependent and empowered
Rajasthan CM Anuprati Coaching Yojana Selection Process
The selection of students for the Rajasthan Chief Minister Anupriti Coaching Scheme will be done by preparing merit on the basis of marks obtained in the 10th examination and 12th examinations. The selection will be decided by the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes and MBC and the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment for EWS category, and the Department of Minority Affairs for Minorities. This department will set the target and provide coaching to the students according to their merit through selected institutions. Efforts will be made to keep the ratio of selection of boys and girls equal under the scheme.
- Rajasthan Covid Vaccine Registration
- Rajasthan RTE Result
- Covid Vaccine Registration
- Coronavirus Symptoms Day by Day
How to apply for the Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana
- First of all the beneficiary has to visit the official website and then you have to click on the given link as per your requirement.
- After that, the application form will open in front of you in a PDF file and you have to download it and take a printout of it.
- Then after filling in all the details then attach the required documents for approval.
- And beneficiary has to submit this form to the respective officer of the home district and in this way, you will be successfully applied under the Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana.
- Beneficiaries have to keep in mind that they will have to submit the application form to the respective officer of the home district within a period of three months after passing various competitive examinations/taking admission in educational institutions.
|Official Notification||Download Here|